Pole Party Terms & Conditions
- The person booking the party must be at least 18 years of age.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due upon confirmation. Payment can either be made via phone using a credit card, cash/check/card payment at MX Gym, or mailing a check to MX Gym.
- The party is not scheduled until the non-refundable deposit is made and a failure to make deposit could result in your desired party time no longer being available.
- Anyone under 18 will need to have a waiver signed by legal guardian or parent before being able to participate.
- Please refrain from lotions and oils for at least 4 hours before the party. They will reactivate once you start poling and will make the pole harder to grip.
- MX Gym prohibits alcohol.
- Anyone who is visibly intoxicated may be asked to leave at the discretion of MX Gym and staff members.
What you need to know:
- Suggested attire includes shorts as short as what makes you and your guests comfortable and a t-shirt or tank top. Pants are okay to wear, but the more skin to pole contact you have the better you will “stick” to the pole.
- MX Gym is located in Superior, Wisconsin at 2431 Elmira Avenue. We have plenty of parking available behind our facility.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to sign waivers and get changed.
- For those with sensitive knees, some sort of protective knee wear is recommended for floor work. Some examples are knee pads, leg warmers, or sweats to wear during floor work.
- Water is a must. MX Gym sells water bottles for $1 a bottle, or you can bring your own.